Effective January 1, 2019
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Amonax Limited, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Company names, trademarks, logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Amonax Limited. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Amonax Limited. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
Your order is an offer to buy the products. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, we may send you a message/email confirming receipt of your order. Our order confirmation does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the products.
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we dispatch the product to you, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. If your order is dispatched in more than one delivery, you may receive a separate confirmation for each delivery, and each dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between us for the products specified in that dispatch confirmation.
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will refund you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
We make every effort to ensure all products are accurately described and available for dispatch within the stated time frame. Should an error occur or a product be unavailable we will contact you as soon as possible via email with the option of either reconfirming your order with the correct details or cancelling your order. Should you wish to cancel a full refund of any amount paid will be issued.
We will assign an order number to your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
For all fitness and exercise related products we advise customers to seek professional medical advice before use to minimize the risk of injury. Always consult your doctor before using any fitness or exercise product.
Some of our products are sold subject to guidelines and instructions (some of our guidelines and instructions are available of the point of checkout and in product manuals). It is your responsibility to ensure that all users of the products are fully aware of all product guidelines and instructions before using the products.
YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8 – Your rights to end the contract).
OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
We may make changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
Free delivery. We offer free postage for some items (where advertised). This offer extends to the UK mainland only. Where applicable, we will notify you of free delivery at the point of checkout.
Delivery. We aim to deliver the products to you as soon as reasonably possible.
Next day delivery. In some occasions we provide next day delivery for some products. Please note our cut off time for next day delivery is 13:00 GMT. Next day delivery means next working day so if you order on a Friday by 13:00 GMT the order should arrive the following Monday. This offer extends to the UK mainland only but cannot be offered for all products and/or to all postcodes.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
Lost or delayed products. Once dispatched orders usually arrive within the time frame stated at checkout. In the case of a lost or delayed product we need to wait at least 14 working days after dispatch before a replacement can be issued. In this case, you may also be required to complete a missing item form to verify that the item has not arrived.
Delivery address. The products you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order unless agreed in writing. If you place an order and later discover that the address you supplied at time of purchase was incorrect, it will be your responsibility to locate the delivery. We will only resend the order once the original order has been returned to us.
If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and you must compensate us 25% of the price of the item.
Your legal rights if we deliver products late. You have legal rights if we deliver any products late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any products then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the products;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery, you can cancel your order for any of the products or reject products that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those products (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled products and their delivery. If the products have been delivered to you, you must either return them in person to where you bought them or post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please contact us for a return.
A product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or a delivery depot for you to collect.
You own a product once we have received payment in full.
We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you
Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product.
We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to and you still do not make payment within three days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice. We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended.
Delivery to a remote location. If you live in a remote location such as the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands or Northern Ireland, we may levy a surcharge to cover the extra carriage to these areas. Should this be the case we will contact you with the option of either paying the surcharge or cancelling the order.
Badly damaged or opened deliveries. If the courier asks you to sign for the products then please check their condition. If the product or packaging has been badly damaged or opened you must make a note of this with the courier when signing. Do not reject the products – you must sign for them and then notify us of any problems. If the product or packaging is damaged you must send us photographic evidence.
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
1) Phone or email. Call or email us. (Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address).
2) By post. Complete the cancellation form (available on request) and post it to us at the address on the form (or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address).
3) Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the products in person to where you bought them, post them back to us at Unit 67, Haviland Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset，BH21 7PY or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please contact us for a return label. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
We will pay the costs of return:
1) if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
2) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
3) What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
4) How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. Please contact us for information about what handling is acceptable. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause above we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you 25% of the price of the products as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your doing so.
We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know as soon as possible before stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us.
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
In the case where an item has arrived damaged, faulty or incorrect we may provide a pre-paid return label. In this case the pre-paid label must be used. If you send your products back using an alternative method we will not be responsible for the costs incurred in doing so. Please contact us for a return label.
Products must be returned with all original components. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, products must be returned with all original components. Any products that arrive back with parts missing will be resent to you at your expense.
Any items are returned at your own risk. We strongly advise you to take care when returning items to us for example, by ensuring the products are correctly addressed and adequately packaged. Items that arrive back damaged or destroyed as a result of poor packaging will not be accepted. These products will be resent to you at your expense.
Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please contact us for a return form.
If you end the contract with us because the product you bought is faulty. Our refund will be issued once the product has been received back and verified by us as faulty.
Promotions. Only one offer or promotion can be used per transaction.
We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment via the methods set out at the point of checkout. You must pay for the products at the same time you submit an order for them.
What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We shall have no liability for labour charges. We shall have no liability for labour charges incurred during the fitment or removal of any faulty or incorrectly supplied products. We strongly recommend that you do not book in for work until parts have arrived and are verified as correct by a professional.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- Where we extend credit to you for the products we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and they may keep a record of any search that they do. We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
Other important notes
Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as explained in clause 16.2 in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the clauses of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.